Department of Justice has an internal fast-track process that we can endeavour to utilise in the following scenarios:
- You've received a job offer or a promotion and need your criminal record cleared by a specific date.
- You're at risk of losing your current employment due to a criminal record.
- You've applied for a work visa and need a clear criminal record to be approved.
- You've applied for a travel visa due to a family emergency and need your criminal record cleared by a specific date.
- You've applied for adoption and need a clear criminal record to be considered.
If any of these situations apply to you, we can help by providing the necessary documentation to the Department of Justice on your behalf. With our assistance, you'll be well on your way to a clear criminal record and a brighter future.